Consigning with Rugrats Resale is a great way to recycle items that your children have outgrown — and make some money in the process! Anyone can become a consignor by pricing and listing your gently used children’s items at our sale.
Consigning is as easy as…
- Registering for our next sale using our online form
- Pricing & tagging your items in our online tagging system
- Dropping your tagged items off at the sale
- Picking up, or donating, your unsold items
- Watching your mailbox for your consignment check
- Check out our Professional Consignment Service
- Make $$ on items your kids have outgrown — our average Consignor makes over $200!
- Shop Rugrats Resale early! Consigning earns you an invitation to shop Rugrats Presale @ 4pm
- Declutter and recoup precious storage space at home
- Easily make a tax-deductable donation to families in need
Fees and Earnings
- A $6 consignment fee is deducted from your earnings
- Consignors receive 70% of your item’s selling price
It is possible to have your consignment fee waived and increase your take home percentage by volunteering to help out with the sale. See the Volunteers page for more details.