When transferring your inventory from one sale city to another, always remember to prepare your items in this order:
-->ALWAYS Transfer first! Always transfer first, and keep all your consigned inventory in the same sale. Don’t transfer just part of it- always transfer all of it. You can inactivate out of season items, but always transfer it all.
-->Add new items.
5. Your Consignor Inventory Menu will open. Click on the drop-down Transfer Inventory arrow and select Move Inventory Out.
6. This will bring up your Transfer Inventory Page. Click on the IMPORTANT! Click to Read tab. This explains that transferring inventory is not a guarantee that you won’t need to retag, however, if your consignor number and password are the same and you haven’t added any new items to the second sale before the transfer (causing an override on item numbers when transferred), you won’t need to reprint or retag.
7. Click on the drop-down arrow beside Chose Sale to Transfer To, and click on the sale that you'd like to transfer to inventory into. Enter your consignor number and password, then scroll down and click on all items that you would like to transfer. You can also use the Check/Uncheck All button if you are transferring everything. Then click Submit Transfer.
8. A pop-up box will ask if you’re sure that you want to transfer. Click OK. Once you have received confirmation that the batch has been transferred, log out of that sale system.
RECEIVING INVENTORY IN TO A SALE
9. Login to the account that you are transferring into using your consignor number and password. From the Consignor Homepage, click the Activities Menu drop-down button, and select Work with Consigned Inventory, as you previously did in your other account.
10. The Consignor Inventory Menu will come up. Click the Transfer Inventory drop-down arrow and select Receive Inventory In.
THAT’S IT! You’re all done with the transfer!